PurgeTSS is an Alloy addon that helps Titanium developers create visually appealing mobile apps more easily, with features including highly customizable utility classes, icon fonts support, a basic Animation module, a simple grid system, and a shades command for creating custom colors.
# Command-line interface usage
# Key features of PurgeTSS
- Provides more than 19,000 Tailwind-like (opens new window) utility classes ready to use in your projects.
- Creates a clean app.tss file with only the classes used in your project by parsing all your XML files.
- You can customize any of the default classes via a simple configuration file, or create just-in-time classes with arbitrary values within your Views.
- You can easily use icon fonts from Font Awesome, Material Icons, Material Symbols, and Framework7-Icons on Buttons and Labels.
- Generates a fonts.tss file with all class definitions and
fontFamilyselectors for any icon, serif, sans-serif, italic, fancy, or monospace font.
- Use the
shadescommand to generate custom color shades from the given hex color to use in your projects. No need for a separate online tool.
- Includes an Animation module to apply basic 2D Matrix animations or transform to any element or array of elements.
- Includes a simple two-dimensional Grid System to align and distribute elements in your Views.
# Visit the official documentation site at purgetss.com (opens new window) to learn more about PurgeTSS
# Table of Content
- Installation (opens new window)
- Commands (opens new window)
- Animation module
- Grid System (opens new window)